Eco-Z One Aruba – Eco Home is constructed out of two 20 foot containers (surface 29.5m2 / 320 sq.ft), the ideal size for sporting a one bedroom apartment that accommodates 2 persons max.
The Eco-Z One is shaped in a “Z”. It has one bedroom, a bathroom, full kitchen with washing machine connection in the storage area. The living area can be equipped with a murphy bed (pull down bed system) for occasional sleepovers. It can be designed as Off-Grid meaning supplying your own electricity and hot water via solar, recycling “grey” water to reduce your utility bills and a lot more!
The kitchen excludes appliances such as a stove (hub), oven, microwave, refrigerator, exhaust, dishwasher. The kitchen includes kitchen cabinets combined for built-in appliances, a sink and faucet, including connections for (1) a gas stove or (2) an (3) electric stove and or (4) a dishwasher.
Per 20ft Shipping Container Measurements – Length x Width x Height
- Metric: 6.06m x 2.44m x 2.89m
- Feet: 20ft x 8ft x 9ft6”
- Metric: 5.87m x 2.28m x 2.60m
- Feet: 19ft x 7ft6” x 8ft6”
Unit specs and price included
This price excludes the monthly Hofi Diamant service cost.
- 2 x 20ft High Cube shipping containers (height x length x width)
- Total surface 29.5m2 | 320 sq.ft
- Foundation pillars and anchor locking system
- Insulated base floor
- Interior walls and ceiling insulated and finished with shiplap wood cladding
- Exterior no cladded walls (industrial look) treated with final coating – www.ClimateCoating.com:
- RAL 9010 white
- Other RAL Colours is extra charge!
- Windows and doors
- Electrical works; 3 phase fusebox, wall outlets, switches, recessed lights, ventilation/exhaust fan system and preparations for light fixtures
- Preparation for water supply and drainage infrastructure
- Preparation for sewage system
- Tiled shower and armatures
- Separated and tiled restroom with washbasin and armatures
- Kitchen with back splash
- Smoke alarms
- Flat roof with water drainage
- Including hooking up / connention to “Hofi Diamant”
- Waste Water Management System
- Waste Management System
- Water supply
- Electricity supply
- Permaculture gardens
Logistic costs (shipping and on location crane use) are not included in the price.
Mentioned base price is based on the Grid-tied system. For the Hybrid or Off-grid system additional costs are applied for installing:
- Solar system including power wall for electricity storage
- MagLev windturbine
Exterior cladding options – The customer chooses the exterior look of the Eco Home. The options are:
- No cladding – leave industrial look with final coating in other RAL Colours
- Wood cladding
- Composite cladding
Other facilities at additional costs can be chosen to furnish your Eco Home’s location:
- Kitchen – and other appliances can be ordered separately through our online Eco Home Shop
- This home can be dressed up with a steel framed or wooden pergola, a carport and other exterior accessories
- Roof skylights
- Ceiling fans
- Airconditioning with inverter system
- Solar boiler
- Biogas system
- Own Waste management
- Own Waste Water management
- Own landscaped permaculture garden – for home grown veggies & herbs
Based on choice of roof type a quotation will be made. Our roof type options are:
- Flat roof – price included!
- Flat Green roof
- Hip roof
- Dutch gable